Join our team!
We’re hiring! We’re looking for the right person to help our small team for successful label operations! Please read the job description below, and if you think you fit the bill, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: label home office in SW Calgary, and telecommuting possible on occasion
Chronograph Records is an award-winning boutique record label focusing on jazz and folk music created by high level Western Canadian musicians.
We are seeking a part time Label Assistant to work approximately 8-16 hours a week (weekday hours) with the following tasks:
- Preparing new music releases, including metadata and distribution set up and website population (Word Press)
- Creative writing for album descriptions and artist biographies
- Preparing funder applications, with guidance
- Preparing funding reports, with guidance
- Preparing monthly sales report summaries
- Mailings for promotion and sales
- Assisting at live concerts/CD releases
- Media and festival pitching, with guidance
- Basic video editing
- Inventory management
- Other tasks as required
Qualifications and skills:
- Experience in the music industry is an asset, passion is a must!
- Post-secondary education in music, or marketing, public relations
- Microsoft Office suite is a must
- Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- Experience working in Word Press is a must
- Attention to detail, and can see a project to completion
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Self-starter, thoughtful and results-driven
- Professional communication skills
This position is flexible on hours and working days, but there are strict deadlines for release set ups, applications and reports that must be met.
Hourly wage commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com